- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, black chia seeds, baking powder, and protein powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add coconut oil, eggs, syrup, and lemon juice, and mix well.
- Form cookies into balls and lay on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Slightly pat the cookies down with your hand if you'd like.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the bottoms are just lightly starting to brown.