Make light, fluffy pancakes loaded with protein using only 4 ingredients including eggs, banana, oats and protein powder.
Winner’s Protein Pancakes
- 1 banana, roughly chopped
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce (25g) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- Full-fat Greek yogurt
- In a blender, combine the banana, protein powder, egg and oats.
- In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat, heat the coconut oil.
- Pour little puddles of batter into the pan, making 4 pancakes in the pan at once. Cook for about 1 minute on each side.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and a few berries.