- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 8 scoops ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Working on the parchment paper, cut the puff pastry sheet into 4 even rectangles. Evenly space out on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- To make the bananas: In a large pan on medium heat, melt butter. Add the sugar and mix around to dissolve. Add the vanilla and cinnamon, stir to combine, add the half-and-half and let simmer. Add the bananas and cook on low for 5 minutes until thick, bubbly and caramelized. Remove from heat.
- Set out 4 serving plates. Separate each puff pastry rectangle in half. Lay the bottom half on one plate and top with two scoops of ice cream. Cover with top puff pastry rectangle, and then spoon the bananas and caramel over the top. Serve immediately!