- 6 ice cream cones
- cooking spray
- ½ package puff pastry, thawed
- all-purpose flour
- 1 beaten egg
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup dulce de leche caramel, warmed
- ½ cup toasted coconut flakes
- autumn sprinkles
- Make the cones: Wrap the ice cream cones in aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Lay the puff pastry onto a work surface dusted with flour. Slice the puff pastry into 12 long strips. Stick the ends of 2 strips together and wrap around a cone. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, with the end of the strip facing downwards. Repeat with the remaining puff pastry and cones.
- Brush the beaten egg onto the cones. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow the cones to cool completely, then carefully remove the foil-wrapped ice cream cones from the inside.
- Make the filling: Combine the coconut milk, pudding mix, canned pumpkin and cinnamon in a bowl until thickened. In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold this into the pumpkin mixture, then place into a piping bag fitted with a large, round piping tip.
- Assembly: Pipe the filling into the cones. Drizzle the caramel onto the cones and top with toasted coconut and autumn sprinkles. Enjoy!