- 7 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder
- 10 1/2 ounces puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, egg and half of the sugar. Reserve.
- Mix remaining sugar with cinnamon. Reserve.
- Grease a rectangular pan with butter and sprinkle half the mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Arrange half the pastry in the bottom of the pan. Add the mixture of cream cheese and spread over the dough, leaving an edge 1 finger thick.
- Cover with the other half, pressing the edges so that the filling does not escape. Drill holes with a fork.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE