- For the pull-apart loaf:
- ¼ cup butter, unsalted and melted
- 2 tubes refrigerated pizza dough (about 28 ounces)
- 70 cocktail weiners
- For the honey mustard cheese sauce:
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush the bottom and sides of a round baking dish with melted butter, and set aside until ready to use.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the refrigerated pizza dough, and cut into 1-inch by 2-inch squares. Wrap a square of dough around each cocktail weiner, making sure to seal the edges.
- Once all of them are wrapped, add them vertically into your baking dish starting with the outer perimeter, and work your way toward the center until the dish is full. Cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Make your dipping sauce. In a medium pot over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the flour and whisk together for about 2 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Add in the milk, and continue to whisk for an additional 2 minutes or until smooth and slightly thickened. Stir in the mustard, honey, and white cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper, and whisk until nice and smooth. Set aside.
- Once the loaf is ready, remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven. Once cooled, remove from the baking dish, and serve with your honey mustard cheese sauce on the side!