- 2 cans biscuit dough, such as Pillsbury
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup warm marinara sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Separate biscuits, and cut each into four smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together the olive oil, biscuit pieces, mozzarella, pepperoni, Parmesan, basil and Italian seasoning.
- Transfer mixture to a bundt pan, and bake until golden brown, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Flip pan onto a plate while still warm. Garnish with extra basil and Parmesan. Serve with a side of marinara sauce.