- 1 pork roast
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup vegetable broth (double concentrated)
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 7 tablespoons mustard
- 3 1/2 tablespoon spice mixture of choice
- Whisk together the apple juice, vegetable broth and barbecue sauce. Use a syringe to inject the liquid into the roast. Coat the roast with mustard, then cover it with the spice mixture. Wrap with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 10 hours.
- Place pork in a deep baking dish, reserving the extra marinade. Bake in oven for 12 hours at 190°F, basting regularly with the marinade. Once meat is tender, remove from the oven and use 2 forks to shred it.
- Serve on a sandwich with marinade, barbecue sauce and a little mustard.