- 4 cups (16 ounces) raw hulled pumpkin seeds
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons flaky sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Add the pumpkin seeds to a powerful blender. Start on low speed and slowly increase to high speed, using the tamper to push the nuts towards the blades. Continue processing on high speed until butter is smoothly ground. Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, sea salt and cardamom. Process for 2 more minutes until completely smooth. Transfer to a glass jar.