- 1/2 cup heavy cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pecan flavor
- 5 cups water, divided
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee
- 6 tablespoons agar flakes
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup heavy cream, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- In another small bowl, combine 1/4 cup heavy cream, maple syrup and pecan flavor.
- In another small bowl, combine 1/2 cup water and instant coffee.
- In a large sauce pan, heat 4 1/2 cups water to a boil. Once boiling, add agar flakes and stir until dissolved. Simmer for 3 minutes, then stir in sugar. Divide mixture evenly into three, 3-cup rectangular glass containers.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into one glass dish and mix well. Pour the maple pecan mixture into the second glass dish and mix well. In the third glass dish, add the coffee mixture and mix well. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, slice jellies into cubes.
- Serve layered jellies in more coffee with whipped cream.