- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup mashed banana
- ½ cup ground chicken
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- Combine the eggs, pumpkin, banana, ground chicken, hot water and ground cinnamon in a large bowl. Add the flour and mix until combined.
- Spoon the batter into a greased mini cupcake pan. Bake at 325F for 15-18 minutes, until slightly hardened. Allow these to cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Place it into a piping bag fitted with a 2D star-shaped piping tip. Pipe the cream cheese onto the cupcakes and serve!
- These treats can be frozen and stored for up to 3 months!