- 100g sweet red bean paste
- 30g pureed sweet potatoes with sweetened chestnuts (“kuri kinton”)
- 15g sugar
- 50g rice flour
- 70g water
- Place sweet red bean paste and pureed sweet potatoes with sweetened chestnuts (“kuri kinton”) on a saran wrap, and roll into a ball.
- Mix together rice flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Gradually add water and mix well. Heat in a 600W microwave for 2 minutes.
- Pour (3) into a tray sprinkled with potato starch, and divide it into two pieces.
- Take one of the pieces and place (1) inside and wrap it into a ball. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE