- 6 ounces purple sweet potato
- 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup hot milk, for latte
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake purple sweet potato for 30-40 minutes. Let it cool, then peel and cut into chunks.
- Add cooked sweet potato, honey and cold milk to a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a strainer for fine texture. (You can keep the paste in a refrigerator up to 7 days.)
- When you are ready to make the latte, add 1/4 cup of purple sweet potato paste to a mug along with 1 cup of hot milk. Stir with a spoon, and froth for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Enjoy!