- 375 grams chocolate cake, crumbled
- 100 grams white chocolate chips, melted
- 65 grams whipping cream, hot
- 300 grams grey-colored chocolate melts, melted
- Dark chocolate, melted
- Heart-shaped sprinkles (optional)
- Lollipop sticks
- Combine the white chocolate chips and whipping cream in a small bowl. Add this to the cake crumbs and mix everything together. Divide the mixture into 15 portions.
- Shape each portion into a ball and place them on a tray lined with plastic wrap. Place the tray in the fridge for 15 minutes until they stiffen. Reshape the cake pops into Pusheen shapes and return to the fridge for 10 more minutes.
- Stick the lollipop sticks into the melted grey chocolate melts one stick at a time, then stick them into the cakes. Return these to the fridge for 5 minutes, for the chocolate to set.
- Dip each cake pop into the grey chocolate melts, allowing the excess chocolate to drip into the bowls. Stick them into a Styrofoam block or deep glass and allow the chocolate to fully set at room temperature.
- Draw on the eyes and other details with some melted dark chocolate. If desired, use dark chocolate as a glue to attach heart-shaped sprinkles. Enjoy!