- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 cup Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line cupcake muffin tin with liners or non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together yogurt, milk, egg, and honey. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add the blueberries, and toss to combine.
- Add the yogurt mixture and the melted butter to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined (don't over mix or else muffins will become dense).
- Bake for 14-17 minutes until tops spring back lightly to the touch.
- Let the muffins cool completely before removing from the tin. Store in an airtight container.