- 3 cups Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ cups melted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups strawberries, diced
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the oats, flour, almonds, sugar, baking powder, butter, apple sauce and salt together into a crumble mixture. Press two thirds of the crumb mixture into the bottom of a square pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes
- Mix strawberries with sugar, flour, cornstarch, and lemon juice until well combined.
- Arrange the strawberry layer on top of the baked bottom layer. Then sprinkle with the remaining crumble.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 1 hour, and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing and enjoying.