- 1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup beets, thinly sliced
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Place vegetables in 1 large jar, or separate the vegetables into 4 different smaller jars.
- In a medium pot, add vinegar, water, sugar, and salt, and bring to a boil. Immediately remove from heat.
- Pour hot brining liquid over the vegetables. Let cool, and store in the refrigerator sealed tightly. They’re best served the next day!
- Use over tacos, in salads/grain bowls, or for pickled vegetable/crudite boards.