- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 large portobello cap, stem removed, cap minced
- 4 baby carrots, minced
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 container fresh ramen noodles, plus flavoring packet
- 1 packet soy sauce
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and sauté until translucent. Toss in the mushroom, carrots and celery, and sauté until softened. Stir in the tomato paste to toast. Season with reserved ramen packet.
- Cook noodles in a medium saucepan in boiling water until just soft. Drain well.
- Add ramen noodles to sauté pan and toss all together. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed with soy sauce.