- 9 ounces white bean paste
- 1 tablespoon strawberry powder
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon mango powder
- 2 teaspoons Blue Hawaii
- 1 teaspoon powdered agar-agar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Gold leaf, to garnish
- Divide the white bean paste into 4 portions and color each portion using a different powder.
- Divide into 5 pieces and roll.
- Add agar-agar powder, sugar and water to a pan, bring to a boil then simmer on low heat for 1 minute.
- Allow to cool, then pour over the bean paste balls.
- Garnish with gold leaf.