- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Rainbow food coloring
- Combine bread dough ingredients and kneed until a dough is formed.
- Separate into 7 pieces and color each one with a different color.
- Stretch each colored dough piece into a rectangle.
- Stack all the colored dough pieces, and roll.
- Place roll inside a loaf pan with seam on the bottom.
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees.
- Place roll in oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove and increase oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Cover bread and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Cut into slices.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE