- Pink, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple candy melts (or white chocolate), melted
- Place a dollop of melted pink candy melts into the center of an egg-shaped chocolate mold.
- Smooth the surface and place the mold in the freezer for the chocolate to set (5-10 minutes).
- Place a dollop of orange candy melts on top and spread it so that the edges reach past the edges of the pink. Return to the freezer to set. Continue in the order of the rainbow until you reach the purple layer.
- Spread the purple candy melts on top of the blue layer. (Note: the purple layer is the last layer, and should fill the remaining space in the molds.)
- Use a knife to flatten the surface of the eggs and remove any extra chocolate - this surface needs to be very flat. Return the mold to the freezer to set (10-15 minutes).
- Unmold the eggs and use the remaining melted purple candy melts as glue to stick 2 egg halves together, creating a whole egg. Return the chocolates to the freezer once more for the chocolate 'glue' to set (5 minutes) and enjoy!
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.