- 6 eggs, separated into yolks and whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 tablespoons blue food coloring
- 1 tablespoon green, yellow, and red food coloring
- Multicolored candies
- In a mixing bowl, add the egg yolks to the sugar. Whisk the mixture until it lightens. Add the milk, seeds from vanilla bean, and the blue food coloring. Heat in a saucepan until the mixture coats the back of a spoon. Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites and the remaining sugar until stiff peaks appear. Pour into the silicone muffin molds and brush food coloring, in each color on the egg white mixture with a pastry brush. Microwave for one minute and thirty seconds.
- Serve in small glass dishes. Add the multicolored candy on top.