- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Food coloring (red, blue, green, purple)
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Place even amounts of cheese in 4 separate bowls. Pour different food coloring in each bowl, and mix until cheese reaches desired color.
- Butter one side of a slice of bread, and place on pan butter side down. Quickly place cheese in rows (red, green, blue, purple).
- Butter one side of second slice of bread and place it on top, butter side up.
- Once the bottom looks golden brown, flip over and cook the other side. Spread a little more butter on top and add sprinkles. When both sides are golden, remove. Repeat with remaining bread and cheese.
- Cut sandwiches diagonally before serving.