- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs plus 2 egg yolks
- Semolina flour, for dusting
- In a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, combine flour, salt and eggs until a loose dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured board and knead to form a ball.
- Flatten the ball into a disc, wrap in plastic and let rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Knead each piece until smooth.
- Roll with a pasta machine or rolling pin to about 1 1/2 millimeters thick, and cut into 2-inch by 2-inch squares.
- Roll each square into a tube with a pencil and use a dab of water to close the tube.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta for about 3 minutes until al dente.
- Serve with sauce of choice.