Rainbow Sugar Donuts
We ❤️ these rainbow sprinkle donuts and you will, too.
- 20g butter
- 180ml milk
- 100g pancake mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- Chocolate sprinkles, as needed
- Olive oil, as needed
- Granulated sugar, as needed
- Glaze, as needed
- Sprinkles for topping, as needed
- Heat milk and butter. Bring to a boil.
- Once it’s boiled, add in pancake mix. Heat for about 1~1.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add beaten egg. Mix well. Add in chocolate sprinkles and mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag. Pipe into shapes of your choice.
- Brush the surface with olive oil. Sprinkle with granulated sugar and bake in the oven for about 20~30 minutes at 180°C (approx. 350°F).
- Drizzle glaze over donuts and top with sprinkles. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE