- 1/4 red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 large bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1 large bunch fresh cilantro
- 8-10 rice spring roll papers
- Prep the vegetables and set aside.
- Add hot water to a large skillet and submerge one rice paper at a time to soften for about 8-10 seconds. Once pliable, transfer to a flat surface, and gently smooth out into a circle.
- Add the red bell pepper, carrots, yellow bell pepper, cilantro, mint, and then red cabbage to create a rainbow of colors.
- Fold bottom over the filling, then gently roll over once and fold in the side to seal, then roll until completely sealed.