These lightly sweet jiggly desserts topped with brown sugar syrup and soybean powder define food as art.
- 4 salted cherry blossoms
- 1/2 tablespoon agar
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup mineral water
- Brown sugar syrup
- Soy bean powder
- Place salted cherry blossoms in a mold.
- In a small bowl, add sugar and agar and mix well.
- In a small sauce pot over low heat, add water followed by sugar and agar mixture. Stir to combine and increase heat to medium. Bring to a boil, continuing to stir for a couple minutes. Remove from heat and place pot in a bowl of ice to cool mixture down.
- Pour into the molds, and place in refrigerator until hardened.
- Top with brown sugar syrup and soybean powder to serve.