- 2 packs ramen, cooked as instructed
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cooking oil
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella
- 6 to 8 slices salami or pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss the ramen, egg and Parmesan together.
- In a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, heat some oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the ramen mixture in an even layer and press down with a spatula. Let cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella, spread tomato sauce over, then the remaining cheese, top with pepperoni and sprinkle with oregano.
- Place skillet into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Slice into wedges and enjoy!