- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups Ramune soda
- Blue food coloring
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- Add the Ramune and blue food coloring to a bowl and stir to combine. Stir in cornstarch and sugar.
- Transfer to a saucepan set over low heat. Cook while stirring until it becomes sticky.
- Increase heat to medium, and keep stirring for a few moments. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag, and pipe balls into ice water.
- Scoop them out with a mesh strainer, put them in a glass, pour Ramune over them, and enjoy.