- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 5 cups mangoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 2 chilis, seeds and veins removed, diced
- Pour the water and sugar in a small pot and set to medium heat. Bring to a boil and stir constantly until the sugar has completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Place the mangoes, orange zest, chilis and syrup into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a 9”x13” pan and freeze until firm, about 8 hours.
- Scrape with a fork, scoop into glasses and enjoy!