- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 ½ cups lemon flesh, chopped
- 2 ½ cups lime flesh, chopped
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- fresh mint leaves, as garnish
- Pour the water and sugar in a small pot and set to medium heat. Bring to a boil and stir constantly until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Place the lemon flesh, lime flesh, orange zest and syrup into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a 9”x13” pan and freeze until firm, about 8 hours.
- Scrape with a fork, scoop into glasses, garnish with fresh mint leaves and enjoy!