All you need are a couple of these to get you through the day.
Raspberry And Coconut Energy Balls
- 3/4 cups shredded coconut, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- Add all the ingredients remaining to the food processor.
- Process on high speed until the ingredients are evenly processed and stick together.
- Scoop out approx. 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball using your hands.
- Press the ball into the coconut, coating all sides.
- Place the ball on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining raspberry mixture, making 8 balls.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to harden.