Heaven is a raspberry surrounded by cheesecake encased in a chocolate drizzled with more chocolate.
Cheesecake Stuffed raspberries
- 15 raspberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- ¼ cup white chocolate
- Make the cheesecake filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese with sugar, vanilla and lemon juice. Whip until smooth. Fill a pastry bag and set aside.
- Fill a square candy mold or ice cube tray half way with cheesecake filling and place a raspberry in the center of each square. Fill the center of each raspberry with filling and level off with the remainder of filling. Place in the freezer and set up for at least an hour.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler. Melt white chocolate over a double boiler
- Remove cheesecakes from freezer and pop out of molds onto a cooling rack over a baking sheet. Pour dark chocolate over each and then drizzle with white chocolate. Set in the fridge for twenty minutes until set and serve.
- Raspberries will keep up to 5 days in the fridge.