- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Prepare a 9x9 baking dish with greased wax paper.
- In a small bowl, mash 1/2 cup raspberries and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together half the sweetened condensed milk with the semisweet chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Repeat with remaining sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips. Stir in raspberry extract along with mashed raspberries.
- Build fudge by layering 1/2 of the raspberry white chocolate, sprinkle with half the marshmallows, 1/2 the almonds, and all of the semisweet chocolate mixture. Finish with white chocolate, nestling in remaining raspberries, marshmallows, almonds and chocolate shavings if using. Refrigerate overnight until set.