- 8 large hard boiled eggs, shell intact
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cayenne powder for sprinkling
- Red food coloring
- To create a web-like effect, use a spoon to gently crack to egg in several spots. Place 1-2 drops of red food coloring in a plastic food storage bag along with 1 teaspoon of water. Working with one egg at a time, place the cracked egg in the bag and work the food dye all over. Allow the eggs to sit in the dye for at least 6-8 minutes. Rinse off the dye and set aside to dry completely. Carefully remove the shells and rinse.
- Gently cut the eggs in half lengthwise, and transfer the cooked yolks to a food processor.
- Add the roasted red pepper, mayo, sriracha, mustard, and salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag and pipe back into the egg cavities.
- Serve with a sprinkling of cayenne powder on top.