- 6 to 8 stalks fresh rhubarb, shaved
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 blood oranges, juiced
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate, melted
- 12 (3-inch) mini tart shells
- 2 cups lemon curd
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the shaved rhubarb into a medium baking dish and sprinkle with sugar. Pour over the juice and add the vanilla bean. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. The rhubarb should be just soft. Allow the rhubarb to cool completely.
- Fill each tart shell with a tablespoon of white chocolate. Place the rhubarb petals by taking a 3-inch slice of rhubarb and bending it into a petal shape and pressing it into the white chocolate. Once set into the chocolate, pipe the lemon curd into the rhubarb petals. Serve immediately.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE