- 300 grams pork belly
- 2 eggs
- Daikon radish (4 centimeters block)
- 1 stalk welsh onion
- 1 stub ginger, sliced
- 300 milliliters water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- First, wash the eggs thoroughly. Peel the daikon radish and cut into 2 centimeters thick half slices.
- Cut pork belly into 2 centimeters thick pieces.
- Brown the pork belly on all sides in a frying pan.
- Combine browned pork, welsh onion, ginger and water in a rice cooker. Place a small heat-proof dish in the center and put your eggs in. Cover and switch on your rice cooker. Cook for approximately one hour.
- Once the pork is cooked, take out the onion and ginger. Peel the eggs and put them inside along with the daikon radish.
- Add in soy sauce and sugar and gently give it a quick mix.
- Switch on the rice cooker once again and cook for approximately one more hour.
- Transfer cooked meat and eggs to a plate and serve.