- 180 milliliters uncooked rice
- 1/2 welsh onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 100 grams thinly sliced pork belly. cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 100 grams kimchi
- 180 milliliters water
- 1/2 teaspoon instant chicken stock granules
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and saute garlic and welsh onions until fragrant. Turn off heat and add uncooked rice. Mix well.
- Transfer to a rice cooker and add in the kimchi, water, instant chicken stock granules, soy sauce and salt. Give it a quick mix. Place pork on top.
- Turn on the switch and cook until done.
- After rice is done cooking, heat oil in a frying pan and cook the beaten egg to create a thin omelette.
- Place omelette on top of the cooked rice and break it apart. Gently fold into the fried rice.
- Serve with a sprinkling of white sesame seeds and sliced chilis if desired.