- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Peanut butter layer:
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts
- Chocolate crunch layer:
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Add graham cracker crumbs to a large bowl and pour in melted butter. Stir to combine. Pour mixture into pan and press into a single layer. Chill until next step is completed.
- In a large bowl, add peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar and milk. Whisk until smooth. Fold in peanuts. Spread mixture over graham cracker layer and return to fridge to chill.
- Add chocolate to a large bowl. Heat heavy cream in a pot over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Pour over chocolate and let sit for about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir until a ganache forms. Add crisp rice cereal and mix until combined.
- Spread chocolate mixture over peanut butter layer and chill for 2 hours.