- 8 ounces cold heavy cream
- 16 ounces whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream to stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, condensed milk, vanilla extract, almond extract and salt until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container, such as a loaf pan.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before scooping.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE