- 2 packages of crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup spicy giardiniera, chopped
- 10 slices provolone cheese, sliced in half
- 10 slices cracked pepper turkey
- 10 slices spicy salami
- 10 slices mortadella or bologna
- 10 slices spicy capocollo
- 10 slices ham
- Assorted peppers: slices of 1 jalapeño, 1 Fresno, 1 habanero, 1 mini bell pepper, 1 banana pepper, 1 serrano chile, 2 Thai chilies, 1 tablespoon sweet/sour pepper relish
- Egg wash for brushing
- Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan for topping
- Serve with Italian herb aioli (recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a bowl or ramekin to keep the middle free, lay out crescent roll triangles and form a circle around the ramekin. Prepare your crescent ring by greasing a pizza pan and arrange triangles with pointy side facing out, overlapping slightly to form a circle.
- Spoon giardiniera around the ring and begin layering with half of the slices of provolone, sliced turkey, salami, mortadella, spicy capocollo and ham.
- Pick distinct areas for each pepper, one pile of jalapeño slices, Fresno, habanero, mini bell pepper, banana pepper, serrano, Thai chili, and finally sweet pepper relish. Top with remaining cheese and fold over triangles to seal. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden and bubbly. Slice and enjoy with Italian herb aioli in the middle.