- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 green apple
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of thyme
- 1 roll, cubed
- 3 tablespoons dry Dijon mustard
- 10-12 strips of bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut the apple and the onion into small cubes and finely chop the garlic. Sauté apples and onions in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add a pinch of thyme and rosemary to the pan, then add bread and the Dijon mustard. Stir together and continue to cook.
- Pound the pork tenderloin and cut it lengthwise. Add the stuffing on one side and roll it up.
- Lay out the strips of bacon on a board. Place the filled tenderloin on the bacon, then wrap the bacon strips around the pork so it's entirely wrapped.
- Bake the roll in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Let cool, then slice and enjoy.