- 1 tomato
- 2 cups buffalo mozzarella cheese
- 2 chicken breast filets
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Leaves from one bunch of basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Slice the tomatoes and the mozzarella into rounds. Set aside.
- Make slits along the chicken breast without cutting all the way through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a tomato slice, a round of mozzarella and a basil leaf into each cut in the chicken breast.
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is roasted and cheese is lightly browned.