- 1 head of garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, removed from stem
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Chop off the top stem of the garlic head to expose the individual cloves. Place garlic on a piece of foil, and drizzle with olive oil to coat the exposed cloves. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with thyme.
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the head of garlic to seal so the oil doesn't seep from the packet. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and use on anything: toast for garlic bread, popcorn, cooked vegetables, dissolved into mayo or butter, tossed with pasta, stirred into mashed potatoes, mixed into meatballs or hamburger patties.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE