- 6 mini pumpkins
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and nonstick cooking spray.
- Carefully cut off the lid off each pumpkin about 2 inches down, and scrape out the seeds using a spoon. Be careful to keep the walls intact.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the pumpkins uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes or until tender.
- Serve pumpkins filled with warm chili and desired toppings.