- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup large marshmallows, cut into 4 squares
- 2 cups popcorn, plus more for topping
- Powdered sugar, to garnish
- Prepare a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper and nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large glass bowl, add the chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter.
- Place in microwave oven, and heat for 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each time, until just melted. Fold in marshmallows and popcorn.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf loaf pan, pressing down to flatten. Dot more popcorn on top. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Cut into 8 squares. Garnish with powdered sugar before serving.