- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh, diced strawberries, divided
- 8 Oreo cookies, cream removed, crushed, divided
- Crushed Oreos, sliced strawberries and chocolate syrup for garnish
- Add the heavy cream, condensed milk, 4 Oreos and 1/2 cup diced strawberries to a blender. Blend on high speed for about 5 seconds until combined.
- Pour the mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet, sprinkle with remaining crushed Oreos and diced strawberries, and freeze for about 30 minutes until firm.
- Cut the frozen ice cream into strips, and use a spatula to gently roll the ice cream into short tubes.
- Place each tube into a bowl and top with crushed Oreos, sliced strawberries and chocolate syrup.