- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 mangos, peeled and cubed, divided
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes, divided
- Toasted coconut, dried mango and cashews for topping
- Add the heavy cream, condensed milk, half of the mango chunks, coconut extract and half of the coconut to a blender. Blend on high speed for about 5 seconds until combined.
- Pour the mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet, sprinkle with remaining coconut and mango and freeze for about 30 minutes until firm.
- Cut the frozen ice cream into strips, and use a spatula to gently roll the ice cream into short tubes.
- Place each tube into a bowl and top with toasted coconut, dried mango and toasted cashews.