- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup strawberry syrup
- Chopped peanuts and diced strawberries for topping
- Add the heavy cream, condensed milk and peanut butter to a blender. Blend on high speed for about 5 seconds until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the strawberry jam and strawberry syrup.
- Pour the ice cream mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet and dollop with the strawberry jam mixture. Use a toothpick to swirl the jam into the peanut butter, and freeze for about 30 minutes until firm.
- Cut the frozen ice cream into strips, and use a spatula to gently roll the ice cream into short tubes. Place each tube into a bowl and top with chopped peanuts and diced strawberries.