- 2 pounds beef round
- 3 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/6 red bell pepper
- Cooking twine
- Olive oil
- Herb butter:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon herb salt
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Flatten the beef until uniform in thickness (about 1/2 inch thick).
- Place spinach, cottage cheese and red bell peppers on top of the beef and roll tightly. Secure with cooking twine and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the beef over medium heat with some olive oil. Once the surface of the meat has browned, transfer to a baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients for the herb butter and mix well.
- Once meat is done, pour the herb butter over the meat and cover with foil. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Slice and serve.